Fall is in the air and I could not be more happy!! This is my absolute favorite time of year!!! After a very long hot summer it could not be more welcomed!!
Little hints of fall are starting to pop up… as the grocery stores fill with pumpkins, squash and gourds. Something about the change of season puts people in a great mood. Not sure if the heat of the summer brings on a touch of crank? Or does the pending holidays bring a smile?
Here is a simple fall inspired veggie combo that is the perfect accompaniment to any dish!!
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 Green pepper sliced
- 2 Yellow squash
- 1/4 Corn (I prefer to cut mine off the cob)
- 1/4 Mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 Happy Hemp
- Olive Oil
- S&P to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat drizzle olive oil. Add all the veggies.
- Sautee for about 10 to 15 min or until onions are transparent.
- Turn off heat; add Happy Hemp and mix
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.