If I had to chose one category of food I had to live on for the rest of my life…. hands down it would be Mexican! I have a love affair with all things hot and spicy! This yummy recipes is inspired from my college days of slinging burritos at Chuy’s.
Margaritas Por Favor!
Happy Tacos. Happy Fish. Happy Hemp.
- 8oz salmon
- Tortillas flour or corn
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1/2 cup happy hemp
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- kosher salt
- In a food processor, place jalapenos and garlic, turn on processor and process until the jalapenos and garlic are minced fine. About 15 seconds.
- Remove food processor lid and add in mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and pepper. Turn on the food processor and process just until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with salt. Chill for 30 minutes. Stir once more and adjust seasoning if needed