Growing up my mom worked full time and had 2 kids with no help! Still trying to figure out how she pulled that off.
As much as she was and is a great chef, take out was always easier!
Good thing cause… I loved take out night! Actually, I loved the Chinese take out box.. you know the one with the cute metal handle and red writing. Best packaging ever invented!
These noodles will please the take out in you… cute packaging not included.
Happy Noodle. Happy Take-out. Happy Hemp.
- 1lb Chinese egg noodles (1/8” thick)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil, plus a splash
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Happy Hemp
- 2 Tablespoons sesame paste
- 1 Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chile paste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, rise with cold water, drain again and toss with a splash of sesame oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame paste, peanut butter, Happy Hemp, sugar, ginger, minced garlic, garlic paste and chili paste.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss. Transfer to serving bowl.