Do you have picky eaters in the house? This is a clever way to get you little one’s to eat their vitamins.
These cookies are super good and not overly sweet.
Happy Parents. Happy Kids. Happy Hemp.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hemp
- 6oz of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy, add egg and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt together. Add hemp in flour mixture.
- Combine flour mixture into butter and sugar. Once combined fold in chocolate chips.
- Place large tablespoons of batter on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes and then rotate pan, bake another 5 minutes (may have to adjust to your oven).