I love a good nibbler, but for some reason the smaller the bite the more expensive the price! Really? I have to admit, I am a sucker for these last minute pretty shiny add on purchases while standing in line to check out. The funny thing is I don’t even enjoy them… I place them on my food shelf like a trophy. Too pretty to eat! This is the perfect recipe…
Nibbler.. Check! Cheap… Check! Easy… Check! Impressive… Check Check!
Happy Sweet. Happy Spicy. Happy Hemp.
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- 2 TBSP cayenne (add less or more for desired heat)
- 16 oz raw or roasted (unsalted) almonds
- 1 cup Happy Hemp
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Once melted turn down to a simmer.
- Stir in cayenne to the melted chocolate.
- Add 1/4 cup of almonds to chocolate at a time. Make sure each almond is covered in chocolate
- Remove almonds one by one and place on a cookie tray covered in wax paper.
- Lightly sprinkle each almonds with Happy Hemp
- Place tray in refrigerator for 5 min or until chocolate hardens.