I grew up spending my summers in the Midwest. My family is from Missouri and we are barbequing lake people. We celebrate Fourth of July on the level of Christmas. Sparkles and Strawberry Shortcake were always plentiful and I indulged in both!
This all-American dessert is a great way to celebrate without having to spend all your time in the kitchen!
Happy 4th. Happy Sparklers. Happy Hemp.
- 2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Happy Hemp
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Follow biscuit recipe.
- Combine sugar, happy hemp, orange juice and 1 cup of strawberries into a bowl and mash together.
- Add in rest of the strawberries.
- Cut biscuit in half and spoon on top strawberry mixture on top.
- Add ice cream if desired.