After a long holiday weekend of eating and eating and eating. Did I mention eating? My body craves healthy food. Kale is one of my favorite dishes.
Happy Green. Happy Body. Happy Hemp.
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil, plus a splash
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Happy Hemp
- 2 Tablespoons sesame paste
- 1 Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chile paste
- 1 bunch kale
- For sauce: Mix together all ingredients above with whisk.
- For Kale: Rinse kale well in large bowl of warm water; place in colander. Drain.
- Discard any discolored leaves. Trim away tough stem ends. Slice the kale leaves crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to large, heated skillet. Heat oil; add strips of kale. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes until wilted and tender.
- Mix sesame sauce with kale