I love the traditional burger, but can do without all the fat. These turkey sliders are great healthy alternative to ground beef. Love using a lettuce wrap in place of the bun, cutting out even more calories. These are easy to make, filling and honestly taste killer. This weekend slide into home plate with this meal!
Happy Slider. Happy Turkey. Happy Hemp.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of Happy Hemp
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- butter lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey with the onion soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce and Happy Hemp.
- Refrigerate the mixture about 10 minutes, then form into desired size patties.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the patties on the grill.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, or until well done. The inside of the burgers will look whitish in color when cooked through.
- Serve on lettuce.