My grandma used to make egg salad when I was a kid. On a hot summer day we would sent on the back porch sipping lemonade and enjoy our salad. She would always add just a pinch of sugar to give it a yummy sweetness. Still takes me back to those hot humid lazy summer days.
Happy Memories. Happy Eggs. Happy Hemp.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup happy hemp
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Place the eggs in an ice bath before peeling.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Happy Hemp and Sugar.
- Chop the eggs into big chunks and mix gently with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.