This is such a classic dish and easy to serve anytime of the year. We are mixing it up just a hint by adding a kick of balsamic and a dash of Happy Hemp. The great thing is no cooking required! This is one of the dishes I served at the Happy Hemp party. Sure to be a crowd please!!
Happy Summer. Happy Fresh. Happy Hemp.
- 1 small box grape tomatoes halved.
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cubed
- 1/2 cup happy hemp
- 20 to 30 leaves (about 1 bunch) fresh basil, lightly chopped
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic
- Coarse salt and pepper
- In large bowl toss tomatoes, mozzarella, happy hemp and basil together.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste