Family style is my favorite way to eat. I love how it brings together family and friends. At my house the wine and conversation flows, while the laughter is deafening. That is what life is about!!
Happy Pasta. Happy Family. Happy Hemp.
- 2 Tomatos sliced into thick slices
- 1 Cup of parmesan graded
- 2 Cups basil chopped
- 1 Cup of Happy Hemp
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- 1 Box pasta
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and boil water.
- Rub olive oil on cookie sheet. Place tomatoes on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Happy Hemp and Parmesan on top of each tomato.
- Bake for 1o to 15 min or until golden brown.
- Cook pasta per instructions on box.
- Toss basil in bowl with a light drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil.
- Plate pasta and place two tomatoes on top. Add a sprinkle of parmesan.