When I was a little girl, we would have breakfast for dinner. That was my favorite night. Pancakes are the perfect meal day or night. I just love the idea of changing up dinner time.
Happy Breakfast-Dinner. Happy Kids. Happy Hemp.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Happy Hemp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a food processor or in a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, white flour, Happy Hemp, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, and salt.
- Cut the butter into small pieces with a knife, and add the butter to the flour-mixture. Mix until the mixture has a sand-like consistency.
- Make a well in the center of the flour-butter mixture, and add the buttermilk a
nd eggs. Stir until the liquids are fully incorporated.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and grease the surface with 1 tablespoon of butter or oil.
- Ladle the batter onto the surface to form 4 inch pancakes.
- Once bubbles form on the top of the pancakes add the blueberries, flip them over, and cook them on the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Plate the pancakes and add a scoop of yogurt and syrup on top with fresh blueberries.