When I am tired, hungover or rushed there are certain items I crave. They have to cover certian criteria to make the list. Let us review…
- Easy: The food must take very little brain power to make.
- Comfort: Dish must give me an inside hug.
- Flavor: Taste-buds must be happy.
- Clean: There has to be little to no clean up.
- Sweet Potato. One per person.
- Tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Lightly wash potatoes
- Poke with a fork a couple times
- Cook for 45 to 55 minutes. Test doneness by squeezing sides. Should be soft to touch.
- Add butter, hemp and Salt and pepper to taste.
- For additional flavor try honey or cinnamon .