My brain is not working this AM… trying to think of something clever and witty about pizza. I got nothing! So instead a recap of this weeks events…
1. Beverly Hills Housewives intervened and helped Taylor get through her nervous break down. Also Kim may or may not be drinking again? Uh-oh… PS I have a crush on Kyle’s hubby.
2. Emmy’s were just ok. I expected maybe a little more seeing that Sue Sylvester was the host, but loved the best female comedy improv thing with Amy Poehler. Props to Michael Bolton spoofing Captain Jack Sparrow. Pretty Funny!
3. Glee started this week. Blaine changed schools to be with Kurt and Quinn is now a bad girl. Love the pink hair!
4. Modern Family also premiered this week. Mitchell and Cam want to adopt another baby. So freakin hilarious. The writing on this show is awesome.
5. SOA otherwise known as Son’s of Anarchy… Jacks (hottest man on TV) again missed being shot barely. Gemma is putting the hard press on Tara to not show Jacks the letters.
Note: All of the above are SO much better with pizza.
Happy Pizza. Happy TV. Happy Hemp.
- Pizza crust (I chose an organic pre cooked crust)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 small white onion sliced
- 1/2 cup Happy Hemp
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 1 4 ounce can tomato paste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on round cookie sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly on crust and sprinkle on Happy Hemp.
- Spread a light layer of cheese on crust.
- Place veggies on top.
- Layer the top with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is a golden brown.