If I had to chose dessert or a second helping of potatoes, I would pick the latter. I love simple recipes that just combine a fresh herb to make the recipe pop! Plus no mess… equals easy clean up. Always a plus in my book!!
- 1 Bag baby new potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons of Happy Hemp
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Boil potatoes until tender drain and put back into saucepan.
- Over medium heat add olive oil to the potatoes. Heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and add chives and Happy Hemp
- Salt and pepper to taste.