Cornbread is the perfect compliment to a bowl of soup on a cold rainy day. We have had many this past week.
I love adding some extra ingredients to give it a little extra something. Tonight this bread will be accompanying a bowl of pipping hot homemade chili.
- Jiffy cornbread mix is simple and easy. Why reinvent the wheel? You can pick up at any grocery store.
- Follow the simple directions on the box. Once the cornbread is mixed… Add your extra items.
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos, 1/4 cheddar cheese and 1/4 Happy Hemp. Mix into the cornbread.
- Bake per box instructions.
- Ready to eat hot out of the oven in no time.