I ate my way through the end of 2011 and seemed to roll myself into 2012. It was a non-stop eat fest the month of December. Not sure what was worse? The alarming in-take of sugar or the lack of veggies. Regardless it has all added up to feeling a little tight in the skin. Today the gym will be visited. Today the veggies will be plated. Today the sweets will be thrown away. Today the New Year will start.
- 1 Butter lettuce, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 TBSP dill, chopped
- 3 TBSP Happy Hemp
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 TBSP dijon mustard
- 1 Garlic clove
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 TSP lemon juice
- 1 Avocado
- In a large bowl combine lettuce and dill.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon, mustard and 1 TBSP of Happy Hemp into blinder.
- Pour dressing into bowl and toss.
- Add avocado slices and the remaining 2 TBSP of Happy Hemp.
- Plate and enjoy!