Could this truly be a healthy option for mashed potatoes? I am hopeful, but doubtful!!
I have known for years this secret magical alternative existed, but I refused to give up my mashed love!!
With the new me striving for healthy balance in life… I now am open to healthy balance of plate.
This is a great low carb option.
- 1 Head of cauliflower cut up into bite size florets.
- 2 Whole cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of Happy Hemp
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add in florets and garlic cloves until tender about 10 min.
- Drain water reserving 1/4 of the water.
- place all ingredients into a food processor and blend or use a masher.
- Lightly drizzle in 1 to 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Salt and Pepper and plate.