Potato Chips are the evilest of all evil snack foods. These light and fluffy little liars lure you in with their promise of just eating one, one won’t hurt. The problem is and I am pretty sure there is scientific research proving my point, no one has EVER eaten just one potato chip in the history of mankind. I have on several occasions sat and mindlessly eaten an entire bag without realizing what i was doing. My choice was simple 1. go to chip rehab or 2. come up with a healthy solution. I have chosen to by pass going to Passages at 32k a day and found a fun chip option to satisfy snacking and won’t lie to my thighs.
Black radishes are the perfect veggie to turn into a a yummy snack.
This root vegetable is great for stimulating digestion!!
They have a wonderful pepper flavor that is perfect for a snack.
- 2 Black radishes. Thoroughly washed or peeled.
- Olive oil
- Happy Hemp
- Sea salt
- Take the washed radishes and thinly slice them. I suggest using a mandoline if you have one. The thinner the better.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place slices in a bowl and drizzle olive oil, 2 pinches of sea salt and 2 TBSP of Happy Hemp.
- Mix together until all slices are lightly covered in oil. The less oil the better. Don’t soak.
- Spread the slices out in a baking dish. Try to keep them from over lapping to much.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.