Whew!! What a whirlwind couple of weeks. First my mom and grandma came to visit. It was a fun filled trip of sight seeing and lots of food. Some of our highlights was enjoy the patio at Perla’s and happy hour at La Condessa. My mom and grandma were able to see me in full action at Farmers’ Market for the first time. It was truly a week of memories.
After they left, I packed my bags and headed Westward to Coachella.
Full of Life Flatbread was kind enough to invite Happy Hemp to be apart of the music.
We made a Happy Hemp Chanterelle ‘Shroom flatbread.
Our booth was darling located in the heart of VIP.
Here are some of the highlights and lowlights of the trip…
- Sold Happy Hemp to ton of celebrities.
- Saw amazing music. Santigold, Snoop, Florence, Black Keys, Mike Snow, Madness, Radiohead and more!!
- My BFF Sam who is the amazing designer at Adesso rocked out with me the whole time.
- Made tons of great new friends.
- Learned how to Instagram.
- The weather was one of the hottest weekends on record. 103 to 106!!
- I camped for 5 days. That means port-a-potties and showers in shipping containers!! For the record camping in Mother Nature is way different that camping with human festivals goers. Just Say’in…
When I got home… home never felt so sweet!!
I took 5 hot showers with no shoes on.
I cranked up the AC and sat in my sweat pants feeling cozy.
Last but not least…I was so happy to be able to sit on the toilet!!!