How many nights a week does one want to slave over a hot stove cooking a 5-course dinner? Honestly I am lucky if that happens once a week, but when I do want to Betty Crocker it out in the kitchen it better be the a meal that keeps giving. Sundays tend to be the day when I feel like getting creative in the kitchen. I want a homecooked, yummy meal to kick start the week and say good-bye to my weekend. This recipe is the result of a Sunday roasted chicken. There are always enough chicken leftovers for a second meal. Instead of reheating the same meal twice, I love to jazz it up and create a brand new dish! Perfect for taking your lunch to work the next day!
Happy Toasted Chicken Salad
- 2 Cups roasted chicken, pulled apart
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1 Cups of grapes, halved
- 2 TBSP Happy Hemp toasted seeds
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, toasted
- In a medium mixing bowl. Add chicken, celery, grapes, mayo and Happy Hemp toasted seeds. Combine together.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the Happy Hemp toasted chicken salad on to the toast.
- Serve and enjoy