We may not be able to agree on teams, but I think all of us can agree the Superbowl is about super snacking.
I love to be the hostess with the mostess, but I am also all about an edible spread that is quick and easy.
These are so deelish and take no time.
- 2 Cups raw cashews
- 1/2 Cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Happy Hemp, raw
- 1/4 Agave syrup
- Sea Salt
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture on to a cookie sheet.
- Lightly cover the cashews with sprinkling of sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cashews are golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.