Often times people think that nutrition just means “eating healthy.”
Oh no, no. There is so much more to it!
It means taking care of your mind, body & soul. This starts from the minute you wake up until the minute you fall asleep.
We can all agree that life isn’t always easy.
It’s not hard to let stress get the best of us. Unfortunately, when this happens we tend forget the little things that help keep us balanced, healthy & happy.
One of my favorite sayings is “keep it simple, stupid.” When life gets you down start by going back to the basics!
Here are some easy ways to improve your health and celebrate your beautiful body:
1. Fall in love with walking: Opt to take the stairs instead of the elevator or walk to the market instead of drive!
2. Eat at least 5 meals a day: Cut down your portions and divvy up those meals!
3. Learn to love lemons: They boost your immune system, aid in digestion, & assist in weight loss (hmm… sounds kinda like Happy Hemp seeds!)
4. Love the foods that love you back: Stick to functional foods with colorful components!
5. Cook at home: Channel your inner Giada De Laurentiis!
6. Sleep like a baby, zZzz: We need at least 8 hours of sleep per day. Any less will result in a decrease in productivity and quality of work!
7. Love your body: Make it a priority to indulge in ‘ME-time’ at least once a day.
8. Do something you love each day: For me, it’s playing with my pups!
9. Clean up your act: Not just the physical clutter around you, but the emotional & psychological as well. Life is too short! Be happy (:
10. Never stop laughing: It’s good for the soul!
Keep calm and eat Happy Hemp (: