As summer drags on and on and on, my energy levels drain faster and faster. Turning on the oven is not an option, let alone taking the time to cook a big meal. I want big reward with no effort! Yes I know hard work pays off, but not always in the kitchen. This recipe IS the perfect exception to that rule!
- 1 lb Haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 Pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup basil, finally chopped
- 2 Tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons créme fraîche
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1/4 Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- Boil water. Cook the haricots verts for 2 min or until brilliant green. Drain and place in an ice bath.
- Mix basil, shallots, lemon juice, créme fraîche, honey, sea salt in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and haricots verts and toss until coated.
- Plate and add Happy Hemp seeds on top.