Ask and you shall receive! We’ve been waiting so (im)patiently for fall to arrive and finally it has! Hallelujah, praise Mother Nature! The past week has been the perfect transition into the new season, 70 degrees and rainy. It almost feels like we’ve been living in Seattle! Whenever it’s gloomy and cool like this, I can’t help but crave comfort food. Nothing sounds more delicious than a perfectly golden brown toasty, grilled cheese sandwich filled with ooey gooey melted cheese!
2 Slices of bread (we used multi-grain bread)
3 oz Manchego cheese, sliced
2 Tsp ghee
2 Tsp Happy Hemp seeds, raw
1. Heat a pan over medium heat.
2. Spread ghee on one side of each slice of bread.
3. Place one slice of bread in the pan, ghee’d side down, put on sliced cheese, sprinkle Happy Hemp seeds and top with the remaining slice of bread, ghee’d side up.
4. Turn the heat down a notch and cook until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes.
5. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 2-4 minutes.