The holidays are coming up and the star at my dinner table is not the turkey, but the abundance of sides. I try to balance all the white sides (potatoes, white bread, stuffing, etc.) with some green friends. This is a the perfect salad to balance the heavy meal.
- 4 cups brussel sprouts, roasted
- 4 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Mix all items into a large bowl together.
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, whole seeds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil or Happy Hemp oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all items together and pour on salad, toss