Making homemade granola is such a quick and easy way to have a yummy snack on hand or a no-fuss breakfast option. What I love about this recipe is that I can use both raw and toasted hemp seeds. It is easy to edit depending on the season and what ingredients I have in the pantry. This is my snack’nola.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Happy Hemp toasted and/or raw seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ dried pineapple
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- Combine the oats, nuts, and toasted Happy Hemp seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, coconut flakes, chili flakes, and sea salt.
- Next, combine both mixtures and spread evenly on to two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until mixture is browned.
- Stir approximately every 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and place in a large bowl. Add raw Happy Hemp seeds, dried pineapple and chocolate chips and mix.