Spring is in the air and all I want to do is be outside! This recipe is perfect for firing up the grill and inviting friends over. BBQ’ing does not always have to be about meat. I love this hearty filling recipe.It’s perfect as a side to your main attraction or it can steal the show all by itself. I love mine on a fresh salad. The choice is yours 🙂 Eat happy.
- ½ pound zucchini
- ½ pound yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons Happy Hemp seeds; raw
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash in half and cut into strips about ¼ inch thick.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Grill zucchini and yellow squash for about 3 minutes on each side, until tender.