Radishes are amazing both in taste and nutrition. I love a good “Did You Know?” Did you know radishes are great for cooling off in the summer heat? That’s right, radishes are great to decrease built up heat in the body and naturally cool you off. They are also great for digestion, sore throats, and prevention of illness including cancer due to an abundance of vitamin C. They can also help to keep the body hydrated and skin looking amazing all summer long. Plus, they are delicious by themselves or added to a dish.
Talk about eat good, feel good and look good!
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- 6-7 small garlic cloves
- 4-5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- About 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients except radishes in a quart sized mason jar.
- Add radishes. Put lid on jar and keep in refrigerator for about 3-4 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 10 days.
- Enjoy on grilled chicken, salads, in spring rolls, on top of eggs, or right out of the jar!