I recently had a dinner party and I needed a great vegan gluten free grill option for one of my guest. I decided to cook up the whole head of cauliflower. To say the least there was zero cauliflower leftover. I think I surprised several meat eaters with my grill spin. Enjoy!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1/4 cup Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice cauliflower 1-inch thick, cutting through stem end.
- Drizzle both sides with evoo, sprinkle Happy Hemp seeds, salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until tender
Yields: 2-3 cauliflower steaks