I am always looking for an alternative for bread.
- 1 six ounce can Albacore tuna, packed in water, drain
- 2-3 tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 cup Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium sized avocado
- Mix tuna, mayo, Happy Hemp seeds, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, lengthwise. Remove pit. Slice a small amount of skin off the bottom of the avocado so it sits flat.
- Spoon out a small amount of avocado from the center where the pit was.
- Stuff tuna salad in center.
- Top with more Happy Hemp seeds!