I have become obsessed with cauliflower. This veggie is quite the chameleon- you can find a cauliflower spin on everything from mashed potatoes to pizza crust. Today we have used the white masked health crusader in place of couscous. So yummy. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower couscous (process cauliflower florets in food processor until you achieve a couscous-like texture)
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Happy Hemp seeds, raw
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine dressing ingredients into a small dish.
3.. Pour dressing over salad. Toss!